Training course: Classification & Labelling of mixtures according CLP
Online 23 & 25 november (morning)
All substances & mixtures supplied in the EU must be classified and labelled according to regulation EU 1272/2008 (CLP). But how do you determine the classification of your mixtures? And what should be included on the label?
Based on our background at the Dutch REACH & CLP helpdesk and the industry we developed a successful 1-day training course which focusses on the CLP calculation rules for health & environmental hazards:
The training is aimed at anyone with a role in classifying & labelling mixtures (formulators/ mixture suppliers, SDS authors, inspectors, Quality Control). Please find more information below:
- introduction to REACH (consequences for different companies), finding information
- Safety-Data-Sheets: when required, what to include in section 3?
- CLP calculation rules, concentration limits, harmonised classification and label requirements
- test: classifying mixtures
- UFI & PCN notification (when required?)